Welcome to Charleston South Carolina!
Charleston, South Carolina is Rooted in History, it is as diverse, and as magical, as the South itself.
Charleston attracts people from all over the world and every walk of life. Voted “best city in the USA” for six years straight, it has recently been named “Best City in the World” by “Travel and Leisure” magazine. With as much to see and do as the Charleston area offers, it’s remarkably easy to get around.
Most of my favorite attractions are just a short drive or boat ride away. And don’t forget about it’s temperate climate, mannerly people, world-class dining, the arts, shopping and entertainment.
Explore Charleston South Carolina
Explore Charleston through our video collection. We know the area because we are local and enjoy life here. Plus we are community professionals that support local business, we like to feature new business and restaurants each month so keep an eye out for the next interview.
Ask us anything.
- Where to eat
- Where to shop.
- Where to get new construction.
- Where to have fun.
- Who is a creditable contractor.
Have a suggestion or want to be featured on the site?
Send us a message below.
Like the Facebook Community Page.
Latest from the Charleston Community
Visit Community Page
Follow the Community Page for up-to-date bulletins and to take part in the everyday happenings of the community.
Meet the team
Your trusted team of experts for all things Charleston and The Islands. As fellow community members, you can turn to us for trusted advice in local real estate and lifestyle.
Explore My Town
Did you know?
6 FACTS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT CHARLESTON
1. Charleston was the fourth largest city in colonial America, and the wealthiest!
2. Charleston boasts the first public college, museum, and playhouse in the U.S.
3. The first golf club in America was established in Charleston in 1787.
4. North America’s longest cable-stayed bridge, the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, spans the Charleston Harbor, connecting historic Charleston and Mount Pleasant.
5. Dr. Alexander Garden, a Charleston physician, first imported “Cape Jasmine” from South Africa circa 1754. The flower was renamed “Gardenia” after Dr. Garden.
6. Charleston’s first baseball team was the Sea Gulls, established in 1886. The team is now called the Charleston RiverDogs. Part owner and “Director of Fun” is actor and Charleston local Bill Murray.
Home Value Calculator
Find out how much your home is worth by entering its address below.
Thanks for reaching out! Fill out the form below and we will respond shortly.